- Integration in and control through the telephone functions of the vehicle infotainment
- Use of factory/vehicle buttons to control phone functions
- Updatable Parrot chipset with the best audio quality and high phone compatibility
- Audio adjustment and settings through vehicle infotainment
- Automatic radio mute on call
- Caller audio through vehicle sound-system
- External microphone with amplification adjustment through infotainment
- A2DP audio streaming through CD-changer emulation must be supported by mobile phone, factory CD-changer must be encoded but not built in
- Mobile phone book integration (up to about 1000 numbers can be managed, depends on data volume)
Compatible to BMW vehicles with iDrive and fibre optics and Mini vehicles, installed with:
- Navigation Professional
- Navigation Business
- Radio Professional
- Radio Champ MP3
- Mini Radio Boost
Not compatible for 7 series E65/66 and F-series!
Factory telephone kit must be removed if installed.
Factory-CD/DVD-changer must be coded but installed if A2DP shall be used.
"Factory-combox" - The phone function of the factory-combox must be uncoded if installed.
No customer comments for the moment.